Disney Store Return Policy
Disney Store is a well-known store offering countless amazing products such as toys, Disney arts and collectibles, media and electronics, gift items and many more. Aside from offering such cool and awesome products, the Disney Store also gladly refund or credit, exchange or return the merchandise that you have purchased if returned within 30 days of shipping date but excluding handling and shipping and charges for gift wraps.
Learn More about Disney Store Return Policy
You can return items by mail or send prepaid through insured USPS or UPS. There is a pre-addressed label attached into you packing slip for your ultimate convenience. Make sure to include your complete address and name on the label or else, the store will not accept any package if return address and name is lacking. Allow two weeks for the processing.
Collectible and art purchases should be returned on their original packaging within thirty (30) days of shipping date. The original packing slip should also be included. Videos, software media, electronics, costumes, toys and more must be returned. No box or packaging returned merchandise will not be accepted so unopened packaging is a strict requirement.
Exchanges and returns can be done in any Disney Store location in US but excluding art, mirrors, Disney Parks merchandise, personalized items, outdoor furniture and other collectibles. All returns should contain original packing slip with the merchandise to be exchanged or returned to your credit card. For those items with no receipt, Disney Store return policy without receipt shall apply and you need to be guided accordingly. Items can’t be exchanged or returned unless defective or damaged.
Preparing the Returns
The following are essential steps that need to be followed:
- Make copies of packing slip for your correct records
- Use original packaging or strong and quality corrugated carton
- In order to expedite your exchange or return, you need to insert the packing slip and make sure to keep return label printed in front for the shipping
- In case the return or exchange needs additional payment, you can include a valid credit card number to be charged
- The cashier’s personal checks or checks and money orders will actually be returned to you along with an explanation letter
- Pack and then tape the package properly and securely
- Affix return shipping label into the package
- For purpose of tracking, it’s highly imperative to ship your particular package through United Parcel Service UPS or Insured Parcel Post or UPS. They don’t accept COD.
Returning items are usual part of customers’ shopping experience. There are really inevitable instances that consumers and shoppers are paying the right price but the products provided to them are damaged and defective. The Disney Store Return Policy are made to make it easier for customers to return their Disney toys, costumes and many other Disney merchandise the proper way and within the allowed time frame. Consumers must also meet the criteria or set requirements for items in order to qualify for return or exchange. If you have a Disney item that you wanted to return, be guided accordingly by this Disney Store Return Policy.