Littman Jewelers is a subsidiary of Fred Meyer Jewelers. It is one of the largest jewelers in America. With a large customer base online and at store locations. They offer an excellent customer service representatives, that can help you at the store or online.
Their are three main offers available:
1. No Money Down – No Interest if Paid in Full within 6 Months
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period. The current APR for purchases is 28.99%. Minimum purchase requirement of $299.
2. No Money Down – No Interest if Paid in Full within 18 Months
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period. The current APR for purchases is 28.99%. Minimum purchase requirement of $999.
3. No Money Down – 8.99% APR with 60 Monthly Payments
Minimum purchase requirement of $1,499. Offer subject to credit approval.
When shopping online, the Learning Center can help you make a decision about the jewelry you would like to purchase. The learning center can be very helpful when choosing an engagement ring or wedding ring. They can help you with a size, clarity, color and the type of diamond shape you are interested in.
Littman Jewelers Platinum Preferred Card
When using this card, you have the ability to finance offers like a wide variety of fine jewelry. The most popular items are: diamond bridal, anniversary and engagement jewelry.
When you apply for the Littman Jewelers
Platinum Preferred Card you can enjoy special benefit’s like:
- Free 2-day shipping** on all online orders
- Exclusive money saving offers
- Special financing options available
- Special birthday offer
- Special notification of events
- Complimentary gift packaging
- 24-hour automated account access
Littmans Jewelers Credit Card Login
If you would like to check your credit card balance or make a payment, login to your Littmans Jewelers credit card account.
Littmans Jewelers Credit Card Questions
- Do you find it difficult to locate a credit card phone number, login, find the address to pay your bill or see your statement? Contact customer service.
Apply for Credit
Wedding Jewelry Credit Card
A good way to separate your Wedding debt is to use a Jewelry store credit card. This can give you the ability to finance some of the costs that are associated with a wedding or anniversary party.
Tips: With the learning center from Littman they can help you pick the exact piece of fine jewelry or wedding jewelry you have been searching for.
To find the store location nearest you, use our Store Locator.