Wal-Mart Store Credit Card Review
Walmart Heritage Walmart’s first store was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton. Today it has become the second largest public corporation according to Fortune Global 500 with headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas. Walmart has 8,500 stores in 15 countries, under 55 different names but with the same tag line – “always low prices”. Walmart Store Credit Cards Walmart has an option of two store credit cards. Sign in to your Walmart account.
- Walmart® Credit Card – can be used only in Walmart stores and Walmart gas stations
- Walmart Discover Card – accepted anywhere with a Discover Network Acceptance Mark and is issued by the GE Capital Retail Bank
Log in To Your Walmart Credit Card
If you are like most people and use a computer device from home or work to complete your personal finances, you might find it difficult to find where to login and see all your credit card history you might need. If you have any questions regarding your Walmart credit card you can always contact customer service.
For the Walmart credit card login you can visit this page
Wal-Mart® Store Credit Card
- No annual fee
- $25 return in bonus towards Wal-Mart Rewards if you open an account with Wal-Mart and use it to spend $100 or more in a single transaction on the very same day
- 1.25% cash back at Wal-Mart towards Walmart Rewards
- 1% cash back on all other purchases towards Wal-Mart Rewards
- $15 worth free gift
- Instant redeem of rewards Wal-Mart check out in $5 increments
Wal-Mart Discover Card It is for shoppers who have a keen eye for cash back rewards. The card gives generous cash rebates that increase as the annual spending goes up:
- 0.25% on annual spending of up to $1,500
- 0.5% on annual spending of up to $1,501 – $3,000
- 1% on annual spending above $3000
Other benefits include
- No annual fee
- 3 cents off/gallon of gas at any Wal-Mart gas stations
- $20 return in bonus towards Wal-Mart Rewards if you open an account with Wal-Mart and use it to spend $100 or more in a single transaction on the very same day
- 1% cash back at Wal-Mart towards Walmart Rewards
- Can be used anywhere with a Discover Network Acceptance Mark which means you can accumulate points on purchases even when you shop apart from Wal-Mart
APR of Wal-Mart Store Credit Cards Like all store credit cards, Wal-Mart store credit cards are also high on Annual Percentage Rate.
- Walmart® Credit Card – 22.9%
- Walmart Discover Card – 13.9% to 22.9%, depending in customer’s credit history
The Bottom Line Walmart Store Credit Cards are approved for credit scores as low as 550. So if you are have a bad or low credit score and you are a Walmart shopper, getting a Walmart store credit card could be a great opportunity to help you build a positive credit score with time. This is what the Walmart Credit Card looks like:
Walmart Gift Cards
If you want to buy someone a gift but are having trouble figuring out what to get, a gift card can be a great solution. There’s no need to guess what they want: with a Walmart gift card, they can choose whatever their heart desires from our enormous selection of products. Shop gift cards by occasion to find special designs for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries or graduations. Or add a personal touch by choosing a card that reflects the recipient’s interests, whether they’re a fan of sports, cats or cupcakes. Walmart makes gift card giving easy: you can give a traditional physical gift card or order an egift card, which will appear in the recipient’s inbox. Either kind can be redeemed in Walmart or Sam’s Club stores or at Walmart.com or Samsclub.com.
If you’d prefer to give the gift of an experience, Walmart carries specialty gift cards for restaurants and movie theaters. We also carry gift cards from major credit card companies, which are safer than cash and can be used wherever the credit card is accepted. Purchase a Gift Card
This is what a Walmart Gift Card looks like:
Walmart Credit Card Questions
- Do you find it difficult to locate a credit card phone number, login, find the address to pay your bill or see your statement? Contact customer service.
Apply for Credit
Walmart Shopping Tips, Discounts and Sales Promotions
Walmart has grown to one of the largest department stores in the world. Walmart has most of anything for you. They have several departments such as auto & tires, baby, beauty, books, cell phones, clothing, shoes and accessories, crafts, electronics, food, furniture, gifts and registry, health, home, home improvements, household essentials, jewelry, movies, television, music, office, parties and occasions, patio and garden accessories, pet products, pharmacy, a photo center, sports and fitness, toys and more. All your shopping needs can be found at Walmart. If you are trying to look for discounts or coupons at Walmart, you can do an online search at coupons.com. You will find grocery coupons, recipe coupons, internet coupons and printable coupons. Many special offers from Walmart can be found right on the official Walmart.com page. Don’t forget to sign up and like the Walmart on facebook and twitter. Many social media offers can be exclusive to followers. Here is what the inside of Walmart Stores look like: